Tired of the cold weather and longing for a taste of spring and summer? It can be hard to come by delicious and juicy peaches this time of year. So if you are walking down the aisles at the grocery store and you come by some perfect peaches, don’t waste your chance. Snag a couple so you can delight yourself in your inner summer oasis with these delectable grilled peach sundaes. Can’t seem to come by any peaches? Frozen will do!
Gather the Ingredients
- 4 cups fresh or frozen sliced peaches, thawed
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons cold butter
- 6 ice cream waffle bowls (you won’t want to skip out on this yummy ingredient!)
- 3 cups of vanilla ice cream
Step by Step Instructions
- Using a large bowl, combine the peaches, vanilla, and sugar. Grease an 8-inch square pan – you must use a disposable aluminum foil pan. Transfer ingredients into the pan.
- In a small bowl, add the brown sugar, flour, and oats. Combine the ingredients, then cut in the butter. Sprinkle over the peach, vanilla, and sugar layer.
- Heat your grill to medium heat. Place the pan on the grill rack and grill covered for 15-20 minutes. The filling should be bubbly.
- Place the peach mixture in the waffle bowls, top with ice cream, and enjoy!
You might also like: Brunch Is Always A Good Idea At Blue Moon Café
Grab Your Spoon
It’s just that simple! Now, it’s time to dive into this taste of warm weather. Prepare this treat ahead of time to enjoy each night after dinner, serve at a family gathering, or have a “sweets” party just to show off your dessert making skills. This glorified waffle cone is hard to beat.
Are you craving a sweet, new ride? Head over to Dough Henry Kinston CDJR to explore our excellent inventory of new and pre-owned vehicles. Our team is looking forward to serving you, so contact us today!